| Roo's Birthday bash - 23 Sep 2017 - many cars from the club celebrate at the block
Campng in the Hills - 5 & 6 Aug 2017 - 6 club cars do an overnighter cook-up in the hills
Ayers Rock (Uluru) trip - July 2017 - We explore the red center again, with friends from QLD
Myalup Ladies Day beach run - 30 Apr 2016 - 8 cars from the club get driven by the Ladies
Sandy Cape & Stock Yard Gully - 16 & 17 Jan 2016 - Myself, Craig & friends go camping and exploring.
Telegraph Track WA - 27 Dec 2015 - 3 Jan 2016 - 3 cars follow the historic router from Esperance to SA border
Dwellingup - 11-13 Dec 2015 - 6 Cars follow TC to Dwellingup for some relaxation & 4WDing.
Jurien Bay - 27-29 Nov 2015 - 7 Cars from the club camp on the beach for some R&R.
Boddington Rodeo - 7 & 8 Nov, 2015. Trip to Boddington for WA's largest Rodeo.
Red Centre trip - 2 weeks, July 2015 - Juan and I explore the Red Centre or Australia.
Aurora Ranges - 29 May - 4 days... 7 vehicles, great scenery, good company, excellent food, perfect weather.
Harvey - 2nd & 3rd May 2015 - 8 4WD's hit the hill climbs of Harvey
Stirling Ranges - 25 Apr 2015 - 3 days... 4 vehicles hit the majestic scenery of the Stirling ranges
South West trip - 1 week, Feb 2015 - Juan and I head down south for 1 week of site seeing and cmaping.
Shark Bay - 5th - 12 Jan 2015 - Juan and I head north to Shark Bay for a week
GoBush Xmas bash - 29th Nov 2014 - Annual Xmas bash at Eric's block.
Pinjar Powerline run - 23rd Aug 2014 - 10 vehicles from the club do the powerlines and hill climbs
GoBush 10th Birthday bash at Eric's block - 16 Aug 2014 - A massive 57 people turn up for the weekend of celebrations
Harvey day trip - 3 cars from the club hit the Hills of Harvey for some exploring
Seabird via Guilderton - 8 cars from the club do the sand track run to Seabird for a nice Cafe lunch.
Canning Stock Route - 5 cars tackle the mighty CSR over 2 weeks.
Sandy Cape 3 May 2014 - 4 cars do an overnighter in Beekeepers nature reserve
Bremer Bay (Quaalup) trip - 27 Dec 2013 - 1 Jan 2014 - 4 club members head south for Xmas / new year
Golden Quest Discovery Trail trip - 25 Oct 2013 - 5 club members do the historic trail
Ninghan Station WIldflowers - 28 Sep 2013 - 7 club members hot the outback for some R & R over 3 days.
Barna Mia - 17 Aug 2013 - 15 cars fromt he club camp and experience the rare Marsupials
Quobba - July 2013 - Muzza & Skip head north to Quobba for camping and exploring, including Shark Bay & Kalbarri
Peaceful Bay Xmas Bash - 27 Dec 2012 - 1 week - 8 club vehicles spend a week down south over the cmas / new year period
Dwellingup Xmas Bash - 26 Nov 2012 - 9 club vehicles camp out at Dwellingup for our xmas bash overnighter
Bluff Knoll trip - 11 Nov 2011 - 5 club vehicles Visit Stirling Ranges
Balingup Trip - 28-30th Oct 2011 - 8 club vehicles tackle the mighty hill climbs
Holland Track - 16 Sel 2011 - 7 vehicles spend 3.5 days in the rain and mud on the Holland Track
Pinjar 4WD - 3 Sep 2011 - 5 cars from the club hit the sand hills out the back of Pinjar Pine forrest.
Ayers Rock Trip - July 2011 School Holidays - 5 cars head for the Red Center.
Ellendale Pool trip - 19 Feb 2011 - A trip to explore this great site, but we got washed out with rain!
Cervantes Trip - 7th-9th Jan 2011 - 7 cars explore Cervantes, Jurien, Wedge, Grey, and in between.
Ninghan Station Trip - 1st - 3rd Oct 2010 - 3 cars go exploring in search of Wildflowers.
Helena & Aurora ranges Trip - 4 - 7th Jun 2010 - 9 cars on a fantastic 4 day adventure.
Track - 15 May 2010 - 6 cars do the Historic
Holland track and surrounding area
- 24 Apr 2010 - 6 cars from the club head out north of
explore some historic sites.
Offroad Adventure - 19 Feb 2010 - 6 cars head north
to the best offroad park
- 18 July 2009 - 5 cars from the club do some
hard core hill climbs
- July school hols 2009 - 2 cars hit the remote,
picturesque Rudall river up north
Helena and Aurora ranges - 12-14 June 2009 - 6 cars
explore the ranges, camp on a mountain, and get muddy!
- 30 May 2009 long weekend - 12 4be's from the
club visit Pemberton & D'Entrecasteaux national park
Training - 23 May 2009 - Club members &
Austracks customers get trained up
State Forest - 5 vehicles traverse the dusty
tracks, hillclimbs, and water splashes
- 9 May 2009 - 3 cars from the club hit the sandy
tracks and hills in Gnangara
- 18 Jan 2009 - 8 cars from the club hit the
beach at Wilbinga.
- 29 Sep 2007 - 10 cars from the club, over 3
days, taking in the great scenery and overflowing dams!
4 Aug 2007 - Rooster and his friends explore the mud at Julimar
Pilbara Trip (Rainman) - July school holidays -
Ranman's pics from his epic Pilbara trip (sadly, I could not attend!)
Mundaring Power Lines - 29 Jul 2007 - Rooster
leads a group from the club hit the mud of a very wet day
Leschenault Peninsula - 15 July 2007 - 9 cars
from the club tackle the beaches north of Bunbury
Jarrahdale mud - 8 Jul 2007 - 5 trucks from the
club hit the mud during a rainy day
to Seabird - 19 Apr 2007 - 7 4WD's from the club
hit the beach on a rainy day
- 5 May 2007 - 8 vehciles from the club hit the
steep hills and mud of Harvey
Collie / Wellington Dam - 26-28 Jan 2007 - A whole
bunch of club members tackle the hill climbs
Peaceful Bay - 27 Dec 2006 - 3 Jan 2007 - Our
club's Xmas trip to the Walpole-Denmark region
Ramp Test at Southern Spirit 4WD Centre - 6 Dec
2006 - Club members have their 4x4's ramp index calculated.
River Xmas Bash - 25 Nov 2006 - 12 cars from the
club attend the xmas bash & work those CV's.
- Oct 2006 - 4 families from the 4WD club spend a
week in Coral bay
- Oct 2006 - Skip and his kids spend 4 days in
Kalbarri on way back from Coral bay
- 29 Oct 2006 - A big group of cars from the club
hit the beach at Wilbinga.
- 5 Nov 2006 - A dozen or so trucks hit the dirt
at Julimar & visit the StringyBark
- 5 Feb 2006 - 14 4WDs from the club spend the
day wheeling and swimming.
- 14 Jan 2006 - 3 trucks from the club go exploring in the South West.
- 3 & 4 Dec 2005 - 4 trucks from the club go exploring and
camping around Harvey.
- Oct 2005 - Skip's biggest trip yet. 5 weeks, 14000k, Ayers rock,
Fraser island, Snow, more...
Camper Trailer - 20 Aug 2005 - Skip's new camper
trailer, still being modified...
- 30 & 31 July 2005 - 6 cars from the club go Water Skiing and
- 3 July 2005 - 3 cars (2 from the club) hit Kalbarri for 1 week.
- 19 June 2005 - 7 cars fromt he club tackle the Mundaring Powerline
(Easter) - 25 - 28 Mar 2005 - Relaxing trip to
Albany with 5 4wds from the 4WD club
River - 5, 6 & 7th Mar 2005 - camping at
Sue's Bridge & 4WDing with 6 4wds from the 4WD club
Dunsborough & Collie - 1 week trip after
Xmas with 10 4wds from the 4WD club
- 27 & 28 Nov 2004 - camping & wheeling with 5 4wds
from the 4WD club
Moore River (Inland)
- 19 Sep 2004 - Day trip to explore the inland areas of Moore River!
ART 2004 - Ayers Rock trip
- Our biggest 2 week trip yet! Over 7500k travelled!
- 13 Jun 2004, overnight camping in Shark Bay after a business trip.
- 24-26 Apr 2004, Anzac day Long w/end. The best hill climbs and
- Easter 2004. 5 days in the outback, with lot's
of mud driving!
- 21 & 22 Feb 2004. Overnighter for some
fishing and socialising.
- 16 Jan 2004. Day trip, including Wedge, Stock
yard gully etc.
Cape Arid -
Christmas 2003. 8 days and 2500k exploring Israelite bay, cape Arid and
13-14 Dec 2003. Weekend of great camping and 4WDing near Wellington Dam.
Grey (via Wedge Island)
- 25-26 Oct 2003. Weekend at Big Pete's Shack.
Night Owl 2003 -
4WD gymkhana - 27-28 Sep 2003. Perth's premier
- 13-15 Sep 2003. Rushy's 3 day trip exploring
Ninghan station and beyond.
2-4 Aug 2003. Tackling the awesome muddy hill climbs of Collie in
& Karijini - 6 to 16th Jul 2003 - A 11 day
outback trip to visit the largest rock in the world!
- 31 May 2003 - A 3 day trip to our fantastic
south west coastline, including Calcup hill.
Mt Observation mud
- 18 May 2003 - A day trip to find some mud
River - 18 April 2003 - 4 day trip camping on the
banks of the Blackwood
Night Tag-a-long - 22 Mar 2003 - A run through the
Pinjar hill climb area
- 15 Mar 2003 - Camping on the beach north of Jurien Bay
- 15 Feb 2003 - A relaxing weekend playing on the sand dunes
hill climbs - 9 Feb 2003 - Re-visiting one of our
- 25 Jan 2003 - Camping at Collie on a long
weekend, and exploring surrounding forests.
- 11 Jan 2003 - Searching for hill climb challenges in the Harvey region
- 14 Dec 2002 - Our club's end of year Hangi feast in the Moore River
- 30 Nov 2002 - A 2 day camping trip to Balingup
for some awesome hill climbs & scenery!
(Toodyay) - 17 Nov 2002 - The Lady's take the
wheel for some off-road action!
- Nov 2002 - 4 days and 7 vehicles do the
historic Holland track outback trek.
- Up north on 20 & 21st Oct 2002 - Skip and Styx relax at
Millstream after a work trip to Karratha!
TC's Harvey Explorer -
Day trip - 5th Oct. Exploring the
tropical forests in the rain!
(long weekend) -
28th-30th Sep - Including
Wineries, Black point, Lake Jasper, 3 Bears!
Trip - Sep 8th - Macca's mystery trip through
Muchea bush, and Flat-rock beach. 76 pics!
Moore River day trip
- Aug 11th - Day trip to tackle the river crossings of Moore River.
- July 2002 - 3 week trip to the Northern Territory. 280 pics!
Climbs - 16 June 2002 - 1 day trip to test our
vehicles out on the Awesome hills!
Moore River Mud
- 9 June 2002 - 1 day trip to the Moore River state forest. Mud Bath!
- 1 June 2002 - 3 day trip to Wedge & Cervantes!
- 18 May 2002 - The 4WD club's famous night nav event - organised by me!
- 2 May 2002 - Day trip to test my Hilux with it's new Canopy and
- 13&14 April 2002 - 2 days of camping & 4WDing, in
picturesque Balingup / Nannup.
- Easter 2002 - 3 days of camping & 4WDing, including Calcup,
and Warren River.
Wedge & Stock
Yard Gully - 16th Mar 2002 - 2 days of camping,
4WDing and caving.
- 26th Jan 2002 - 3 days with the Nissan club, camping at Wright's
Island - 19th Jan 2002 - 2 days camping on the
beach North of Wedge, between Lancelin
Bremer bay & Quaalup
- 3rd Jan 2002 - 4 days camping at the picturesque southern end of
Xmas 2001 - Xmas to New Year - 5 days exploring the
Warren River & D’Encastreux national parks.
at Moore River - 24th Nov 2001 - The
4WD club's Xmas bash, with a traditional Hangi feast!
- 4th Nov 2001 - 7 vehicles tackle Nanga Hill & other awesome
club meeting & Muchea Mud
- 26 Oct 2001. Meeting in the bush, then a play in
sand dunes - 20th Oct 2001 - 7 vehicles play in
sand at the Alchimos!
Ayers Rock Trip
(ART) - Oct 2001 - 5 vehicles hit the red centre
for 2 weeks! Over 850 photos!
Observation - 16 Sep 2001 - 4 vehicles
tackle the mud!
Stock Route - July 2001 (3 weeks) My most remote
trip yet, the mighty CSR.
Moore River mud
- 23 June 2001 - 11 vehicles tackle water and mud
driving, through picturesque bush. Many recoveries!
- 7 of the 4WD club's vehicles help out Canteen by taking their
Brothers & Sisters 4WDing to Grey & Cervantes
Pemberton - Easter 2001 - 12
vehicles camping and 4WDing for 4 days. Includes Warren river, Calcup
Jurien Bay 17
& 18 Mar 2001 - 7 vehicles go for an
overnighter at Jurien bay, also visiting stock-yard-gully caves.
Mar 2001 - Cam & skip go camping
& 4wding along the Murray river.
Bremer Bay 2000 - 1 week over Xmas & New
year, eating, partying, & 4WDing WA's awesome southern
hill climbs - 3 Dec 2000 - Another quick run
through the hill climb circuit, Cam's 1st time.
plays on a hill Nov 2000 - Cam and McGyver test
their approach & depart angles.
on 18th Nov 2000 - A quick run to have a play in
the dunes and a swim as well! 28 pics.
at Base Camp - 5 Nov 2000. A quick 1 nighter in
Mystery Trip - 15 Oct 2000. Total of 16 4WDs in
convoy through Harvey forest & hill climbs.
Navigation 3 - 23 Sep 2000. Over 40 4WDs test their
night nav skills in Skip & Cams event.
Kimberley's trip - 3 cars, 3 weeks, 8100k's! Our
biggest & best trip to date. August 2000. 220 pics!
in the rain - 25 June 2000 - Mud and hill
climbs. (Rodeo's 1st run on new suspension & canopy)
trip - Easter 2000, 21st to 25th April 2000
Rodeo's 1st run - Mundaring
- 9th April 2000
River - Me, Gadget & Fish search for
mud - 20 May 2000
to York - Mud! - 13 May 2000
trip - 5th March 2000, including Wedge Island
Navigation Run - Feb 5th 2000
- Quick run through the hill climbs after rain!
Bremer Bay -
December 1999 - Awesome camping holiday in WA's south west between
Christmas and new year.
Froggy's 40th Mystery Trip - 7 4wds do an awesome
1 day run, including beach work, forest hill climbs, then a huge party
at Froggy's place (the "swamp")
Dwellingup / Nanga Hill 1999 - 3 club members tackle
the mighty Nanga hill and surrounding hills!
Cape Arid, Nov 15 1999 - A 1 week trip through
the Cape Arid National Park, east of Esperance
- A 1 week trip through the Cape Arid National Park, east of Esperance
17th Oct, 1999